Amelee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelie:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amelee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amelee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amelee
- Comments and insights on the name Amelee
A french form of the name Amelia, and pronounced exactly like Emily.
- Personal experiences with the name Amelee
- Nicknames for Amelee
Amelia and Ame
- Meanings and history of the name Amelee
Comes from ancient history in France, given to a young maiden that was thought to be a Royal decedent in The Carolingian dynasty.
- Famous real-life people named Amelee
- Amelee in song, story & screen