Amelee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelie:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Amelee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amelee
- Comments and insights on the name Amelee
A french form of the name Amelia, and pronounced exactly like Emily.
- Personal experiences with the name Amelee
- Nicknames for Amelee
Amelia and Ame
- Meanings and history of the name Amelee
Comes from ancient history in France, given to a young maiden that was thought to be a Royal decedent in The Carolingian dynasty.
- Famous real-life people named Amelee
- Amelee in song, story & screen