Amita Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amita? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amita
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amita
- Comments and insights on the name Amita
- Personal experiences with the name Amita
- Nicknames for Amita
- Meanings and history of the name Amita
Of Sanskrit, Hebrew, and Italian origin, the name means 'endless,' 'truth,' or 'friendship.' (Each origin has one of the three meanings, not all.)
- Famous real-life people named Amita
Amita Sharma, reporter
- Amita in song, story & screen
Amita Ramanujan, fictional character from the CBS crime drama 'Numbers.'