Amy Jo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amy:
Derived from the Middle English Amye, which is from the Old French Aimee (beloved), a name derived from the verb aimer (to love).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amy Jo? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amy Jo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amy Jo
- Comments and insights on the name Amy Jo
My name is AmyJo. I hate when people think Amy is just my first name.I dont have a middle name so i guess thats why.
- Personal experiences with the name Amy Jo
My full name is Amelia Josephine, but my family called me Amy Jo as a little girl. Now I'm mostly just Amy.
- Nicknames for Amy Jo
- Meanings and history of the name Amy Jo
- Famous real-life people named Amy Jo
Amy Jo Johnson, television actress
- Amy Jo in song, story & screen