Amylia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amy:
Derived from the Middle English Amye, which is from the Old French Aimee (beloved), a name derived from the verb aimer (to love).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amylia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amylia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amylia
- Comments and insights on the name Amylia
- Personal experiences with the name Amylia
- Nicknames for Amylia
- Meanings and history of the name Amylia
- Famous real-life people named Amylia
- Amylia in song, story & screen