Analia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ana:
Anglicized form of the Hebrew Chaanach (gracious, full of grace, mercy). Var: Anna, Ann, Anna, Annie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Analia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Analia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Analia
- Comments and insights on the name Analia
- Personal experiences with the name Analia
- Nicknames for Analia
- Meanings and history of the name Analia
A contracted form of Ana and Lucía, or a combination of Ana and Lía.
- Famous real-life people named Analia
- Analia in song, story & screen
"El Rostro de Analía," a Spanish-language telenovela