Analilia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Analilia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Analilia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Analilia
- Comments and insights on the name Analilia
Spanish combined form of Ana and Lilia.
Similar baby names are Analisia and Analicia
- Personal experiences with the name Analilia
- Nicknames for Analilia
- Meanings and history of the name Analilia
- Famous real-life people named Analilia
- Analilia in song, story & screen