Andria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrea:
English feminine form of the Greek Andreas, which is derived from the element andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Andria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Andria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andria
- Comments and insights on the name Andria
Andria: pronounced ann-dree-uh. It is Greek and it means Warrior. I love the way its spelled because almost everybody pronounces it right.
Adrian, Andria and Darian are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Andria
- Nicknames for Andria
- Meanings and history of the name Andria
- Famous real-life people named Andria
- Andria in song, story & screen