Andy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrea:
English feminine form of the Greek Andreas, which is derived from the element andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Andy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Andy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Andy
- Comments and insights on the name Andy
I think, in a way, it's a really cute name for a girl. I found it can be a nickname for Sandra, Alexandra or Cassandra.
Andy and Dyan are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Andy
- Nicknames for Andy
- Meanings and history of the name Andy
- Famous real-life people named Andy
- Andy in song, story & screen