Angeleia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angelia:
Latinate form of Angel, a name derived from the vocabulary word angel (divine messenger, a messenger of God) which has its root in the Greek angelos (messenger). Var: Angela, Angele, Angella, Anngele. Pet: Angie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Angeleia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Angeleia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Angeleia
- Comments and insights on the name Angeleia
Angeleia is a very beautiful and unique name. It is very special for not many people have this name, espically in this spelling.
- Personal experiences with the name Angeleia
This is my name. It is beautiful and unique. I have not met another person with my name.
- Nicknames for Angeleia
- Meanings and history of the name Angeleia
Angel; Messenger of GOD
- Famous real-life people named Angeleia
- Angeleia in song, story & screen
Angeleia by Richard Marks.