Angelia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angelia:
Latinate form of Angel, a name derived from the vocabulary word angel (divine messenger, a messenger of God) which has its root in the Greek angelos (messenger). Var: Angela, Angele, Angella, Anngele. Pet: Angie.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Angelia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Angelia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Angelia
- Comments and insights on the name Angelia
- Personal experiences with the name Angelia
I love my name growing up with my name to myself was awesome. I have met others with the name but they pronounce it as angela. But i always get conpliments and ince again i love my name.
- Nicknames for Angelia
- Meanings and history of the name Angelia
- Famous real-life people named Angelia
- Angelia in song, story & screen