Angeliki Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angela:
Latinate form of Angel, a name derived from the vocabulary word angel (divine messenger, a messenger of God) which has its root in the Greek angelos (messenger). Var: Angela, Angele, Angella, Anngele. Pet: Angie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Angeliki? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Angeliki
Contribute your knowledge to the name Angeliki
- Comments and insights on the name Angeliki
- Personal experiences with the name Angeliki
- Nicknames for Angeliki
Angie, Angel, Ange, Kiki
- Meanings and history of the name Angeliki
Angeliki (ahn-ghel-ee-KEE) is the Greek form of Angela.
- Famous real-life people named Angeliki
- Angeliki in song, story & screen