Anikah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anikah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anikah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anikah
- Comments and insights on the name Anikah
- Personal experiences with the name Anikah
- Nicknames for Anikah
- Meanings and history of the name Anikah
- Famous real-life people named Anikah
- Anikah in song, story & screen
female variant for Anakan skywalker