Anise Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anise? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anise
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anise
- Comments and insights on the name Anise
Anise and Siena are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Anise
- Nicknames for Anise
- Meanings and history of the name Anise
English word for a Mediterranean plant and for it's seeds, which are known for their licorice-like flavor.
Variant of Agnes, Anne or Annisa.
Pronounced: an-is, ə-NEEZ
- Famous real-life people named Anise
- Anise in song, story & screen
Gypsum's mother in the book A Fistful of Sky