Anitra Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anitra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anitra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anitra
- Comments and insights on the name Anitra
- Personal experiences with the name Anitra
- Nicknames for Anitra
Ani, Annie, Nitra
- Meanings and history of the name Anitra
Name invented by Henrik Ibsen, for a daughter of a Bedouin chief in his play Peer Gynt. Pronounced: ah-NEE-tra. Variant spellings include Anetra and Annitra.
- Famous real-life people named Anitra
- Anitra in song, story & screen
Anitra, character in Henrik Ibsen's play "Peer Gynt"
"Anitra's Dance", musical piece by Edvard Grieg