Anjelica Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Angelica:
Derived from the vocabulary word angelic (like an angel), which is derived from the Latin angelicus and the Greek angelikos (angelic).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anjelica? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anjelica
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anjelica
- Comments and insights on the name Anjelica
Pronounced on jel ee ca. Angel means a messenger. There light angels and dark angels. The herb Angelica is a very powerful herb used especially in pagan households
- Personal experiences with the name Anjelica
I know a girl with this variation of the name,she's sweet and loves singing.
- Nicknames for Anjelica
Also: leelee Another variation of the name can also be Anjeli pronounced on-Jali
- Meanings and history of the name Anjelica
- Famous real-life people named Anjelica
Anjelica Huston, actress
- Anjelica in song, story & screen