Ankia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ankia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ankia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ankia
- Comments and insights on the name Ankia
Popular in the South African language of Afrikaans. Afrikaans is closely related to Dutch.
- Personal experiences with the name Ankia
It is my friend's name.
- Nicknames for Ankia
- Meanings and history of the name Ankia
- Famous real-life people named Ankia
- Ankia in song, story & screen