Anna-Blake Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anna-Blake? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anna-Blake
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anna-Blake
- Comments and insights on the name Anna-Blake
This name is two common names out together for the perfect Southern girl name.
- Personal experiences with the name Anna-Blake
- Nicknames for Anna-Blake
- Meanings and history of the name Anna-Blake
- Famous real-life people named Anna-Blake
- Anna-Blake in song, story & screen