Anna-Maria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anna-Maria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anna-Maria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anna-Maria
- Comments and insights on the name Anna-Maria
- Personal experiences with the name Anna-Maria
- Nicknames for Anna-Maria
- Meanings and history of the name Anna-Maria
- Famous real-life people named Anna-Maria
- Anna-Maria in song, story & screen