Annah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annah
- Comments and insights on the name Annah
- Personal experiences with the name Annah
Back in 2008 my husband and I had a daughter named Charlotte and we gave her the middle name of 'Annah' after my mother; Hannah and my husband's grandmother; Anna.
- Nicknames for Annah
- Meanings and history of the name Annah
the meaning of Annah is "He (God) has favored me".
The origin is Hebrew.
- Famous real-life people named Annah
- Annah in song, story & screen