Annaley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annaley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annaley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annaley
- Comments and insights on the name Annaley
- Personal experiences with the name Annaley
- Nicknames for Annaley
- Meanings and history of the name Annaley
- Famous real-life people named Annaley
- Annaley in song, story & screen