Annalina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annalina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annalina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annalina
- Comments and insights on the name Annalina
- Personal experiences with the name Annalina
- Nicknames for Annalina
- Meanings and history of the name Annalina
Pronounced: AN ah LEE nah
From ANNA or ANA meaning grace;favor (Hebrew) and LINA meaning tender (African), delicate; compassionate (Arabic)
- Famous real-life people named Annalina
- Annalina in song, story & screen
Prelate Annalina Aldurren: main character in Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series.