Anneka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anneka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anneka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anneka
- Comments and insights on the name Anneka
A beautiful underused name. It can also be spelled Annika or Anika.
- Personal experiences with the name Anneka
My friend is called Anneka and I have always loved her name!
- Nicknames for Anneka
Annie, Anne, Nika
- Meanings and history of the name Anneka
A Dutch name that means 'favour, grace'
- Famous real-life people named Anneka
Actress Anneka Svenska
- Anneka in song, story & screen