Anneth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anne:
Anne is a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy). In medieval Christian tradition, Anne was the name assigned to the mother of the Virgin Mary, as Joachim was assigned to her father.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anneth? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anneth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anneth
- Comments and insights on the name Anneth
- Personal experiences with the name Anneth
Character in book by Silas House
- Nicknames for Anneth
- Meanings and history of the name Anneth
- Famous real-life people named Anneth
- Anneth in song, story & screen