Annica Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annica? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annica
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annica
- Comments and insights on the name Annica
- Personal experiences with the name Annica
- Nicknames for Annica
- Meanings and history of the name Annica
- Famous real-life people named Annica
- Annica in song, story & screen