Annieka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annieka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annieka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annieka
- Comments and insights on the name Annieka
This name is pronounced annie-ka and does not sound like or mean the same as Annika.
- Personal experiences with the name Annieka
My oldest daughter is named Annieka.
- Nicknames for Annieka
- Meanings and history of the name Annieka
I found this name years ago and it means "sweetness of face".
- Famous real-life people named Annieka
- Annieka in song, story & screen