Anniken Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anniken? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anniken
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anniken
- Comments and insights on the name Anniken
A Norwegian nickname for "Anna". It's also given as a full name.
- Personal experiences with the name Anniken
- Nicknames for Anniken
- Meanings and history of the name Anniken
- Famous real-life people named Anniken
Anniken Huitfeldt, Norwegian politician
- Anniken in song, story & screen