Annikki Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Annikki? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Annikki
Contribute your knowledge to the name Annikki
- Comments and insights on the name Annikki
This is a great name. It is beautiful. I thought that Annika was nice but all it reminds me of is Hanneka (don't know if I spelled that right, I don't celebrate it)..... Annikki is a sweet name!
- Personal experiences with the name Annikki
- Nicknames for Annikki
- Meanings and history of the name Annikki
Swedish and Finnish, meaning "grace"
- Famous real-life people named Annikki
- Annikki in song, story & screen