Antonieta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Antoinette:
Feminine diminutive form of Antoine, the French cognate of Anthony, which is from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Antonieta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Antonieta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Antonieta
- Comments and insights on the name Antonieta
- Personal experiences with the name Antonieta
- Nicknames for Antonieta
- Meanings and history of the name Antonieta
- Famous real-life people named Antonieta
Maria Antonieta Collins, journalist, TV host and author
María Antonieta de las Nieves, Mexican comedic actress best known for her portrayal of La Chilindrina
- Antonieta in song, story & screen
Antonieta, 1982 film starring Isabelle Adjani