Arisanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Arianna:
From the Latin Ariadne, which is derived from the Greek Ariadnē (the very holy one). Var: Ariana, Arrianna, Arrianne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Arisanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Arisanna
- Comments and insights on the name Arisanna
think that it's a very beautiful and uncommon name because it's very unique.
- Personal experiences with the name Arisanna
- Nicknames for Arisanna
- Meanings and history of the name Arisanna
brave, eagle, loin
There is a Kazakh name - Aruzhan that is almost the same sound and means beautiful soul
- Famous real-life people named Arisanna
- Arisanna in song, story & screen