Aryll Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ariel:
Derived from the Hebrew 'arī'ēl (lion of God). In the Old Testament, the name is used as a symbolic name for Jerusalem.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aryll? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aryll
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aryll
- Comments and insights on the name Aryll
Variant of Ariel. Usually pronounced the same but can be said differently. Such as ER-el.
- Personal experiences with the name Aryll
- Nicknames for Aryll
- Meanings and history of the name Aryll
Name of Hebrew origin meaning "altar" or "light or lion of God"
- Famous real-life people named Aryll
- Aryll in song, story & screen
Younger sister of Legend of Zelda character Link in "Windwaker"