Asheley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ashley:
A name which originated as a surname de-rived from the Old English elements æsc (ash trees) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure): hence,"dweller near the ash tree forest." Ashley was originally bestowed as a male name in England, but its use in Great Britain and the U.S. is now predominately female.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Asheley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Asheley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Asheley
- Comments and insights on the name Asheley
combination of Asha and Ashley
- Personal experiences with the name Asheley
- Nicknames for Asheley
- Meanings and history of the name Asheley
- Famous real-life people named Asheley
- Asheley in song, story & screen