Atalie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Natalie:
From the Latin Natalia, a name derived from diēs nātālis (natal day, Christmas), which was originally given to children born on Christmas Day.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Atalie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Atalie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Atalie
- Comments and insights on the name Atalie
Pronounced like "Natalie" without the "N."
- Personal experiences with the name Atalie
- Nicknames for Atalie
- Meanings and history of the name Atalie
Meaning: God is great.
- Famous real-life people named Atalie
Not "famous" but she is note-worthy: Atalie, missionary to Thailand.
- Atalie in song, story & screen