Aubree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aubree? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aubree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aubree
- Comments and insights on the name Aubree
- Personal experiences with the name Aubree
- Nicknames for Aubree
- Meanings and history of the name Aubree
- Famous real-life people named Aubree
Aubree Skye Houska, daughter of Chelsea Houska from "Teen Mom 2"
- Aubree in song, story & screen
song "Aubrey" by Bread