Aubreigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aubreigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aubreigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aubreigh
- Comments and insights on the name Aubreigh
- Personal experiences with the name Aubreigh
- Nicknames for Aubreigh
- Meanings and history of the name Aubreigh
A creative spelling of Aubrey.
- Famous real-life people named Aubreigh
- Aubreigh in song, story & screen