Aubriana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aubriana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aubriana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aubriana
- Comments and insights on the name Aubriana
Aubrey is a traditional male name; Aubriana is a modern feminization.
- Personal experiences with the name Aubriana
This is my daughter's name and she always recieves tons of compliments on how pretty it is. We call her Aubri for short.
- Nicknames for Aubriana
Aubri, Bri/Bree, Anna
- Meanings and history of the name Aubriana
Rules with elf-like wisdom
- Famous real-life people named Aubriana
- Aubriana in song, story & screen