Aubrie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aubrey:
From Aubri, the French form of the German Alberich, a name derived from the Old High German elements alb (elf) and rihhi (ruler): hence, “elf ruler.” Var: Aubree, Aubrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aubrie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aubrie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aubrie
- Comments and insights on the name Aubrie
- Personal experiences with the name Aubrie
- Nicknames for Aubrie
- Meanings and history of the name Aubrie
- Famous real-life people named Aubrie
- Aubrie in song, story & screen
Aubrey by Bread, released in 1972.