Audree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audree? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audree
- Comments and insights on the name Audree
variation of Audrey
- Personal experiences with the name Audree
My Granny (Father's mother) is named Audrey. Considering the positive influence she had been in my life and the lives of many others, it's of no surprise that I only have genuine and wonderful things to contribute to this name.
- Nicknames for Audree
- Meanings and history of the name Audree
- Famous real-life people named Audree
- Audree in song, story & screen