Audren Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Audren
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audren
- Comments and insights on the name Audren
- Personal experiences with the name Audren
- Nicknames for Audren
- Meanings and history of the name Audren
Old French name
- Famous real-life people named Audren
- Audren in song, story & screen