Audrie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audrie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audrie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audrie
- Comments and insights on the name Audrie
- Personal experiences with the name Audrie
My name is Audrie. I was named after my grandmother Audrey, but my mother opted to use the "ie" ending popular in a lot of names from the late 80's and early 90's.
- Nicknames for Audrie
- Meanings and history of the name Audrie
- Famous real-life people named Audrie
Audrie J. Neenan - American actress
- Audrie in song, story & screen