Audrielle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audrielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audrielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audrielle
- Comments and insights on the name Audrielle
I was looking for a really unique spin on some traditional names, and ended up creating this one.
- Personal experiences with the name Audrielle
- Nicknames for Audrielle
Audria, Audriella (Not a nickname, but a variant on spelling), Dria, Audrie
- Meanings and history of the name Audrielle
Audrey - Noble Strength
Elle - Short form of names beginning with "El"
- Famous real-life people named Audrielle
- Audrielle in song, story & screen