Audry Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Audrey:
Derived from the Old English Æđelþpryđ or Æthelthryth, a compound name composed of the elements æđel, æthel (noble) and þryđ, thryth (might, strength): hence, "noble strength." Var: Audra, Audrie, Audrina, Audry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Audry? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Audry
Contribute your knowledge to the name Audry
- Comments and insights on the name Audry
- Personal experiences with the name Audry
- Nicknames for Audry
- Meanings and history of the name Audry
- Famous real-life people named Audry
- Audry in song, story & screen