Aunika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aunika? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aunika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aunika
- Comments and insights on the name Aunika
- Personal experiences with the name Aunika
Met a girl with this name as a teenager.
- Nicknames for Aunika
- Meanings and history of the name Aunika
- Famous real-life people named Aunika
- Aunika in song, story & screen