Aunna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anna:
Anna is a Latinate variant of the French Anne, a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aunna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aunna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aunna
- Comments and insights on the name Aunna
- Personal experiences with the name Aunna
- Nicknames for Aunna
- Meanings and history of the name Aunna
- Famous real-life people named Aunna
- Aunna in song, story & screen