Aureliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aurelia:
Feminine form of the Latin Aurelius (golden), a name derived from aurum (gold). Var: Aura Lee, Auralia, Auralie, Oralee, Oralie, Oralia.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aureliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aureliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aureliana
- Comments and insights on the name Aureliana
- Personal experiences with the name Aureliana
- Nicknames for Aureliana
- Meanings and history of the name Aureliana
An elaborated variant of Aurelia and the feminine form of the Latin name Aurelianus. It is most common today in Romania, but also heard in countries such as Portugal, Italy and the Netherlands.
- Famous real-life people named Aureliana
- Aureliana in song, story & screen