Ayda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ada:
Pet form of Adele (noble) and Adelaide (noble one), Ada is also a Germanic cognate of the biblical Adah (adornment) and an Ibo name meaning "first-born female."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ayda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ayda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ayda
- Comments and insights on the name Ayda
arabic variation of a traditional english name.
OTHER SCRIPTS: عائدة (Arabic)
- Personal experiences with the name Ayda
A lot of people pronounce it EYE-da. It is pronounced just as it is spelt!! AY-da
- Nicknames for Ayda
- Meanings and history of the name Ayda
Means 'returning visitor'.
Means "returning, visitor" in Arabic.
- Famous real-life people named Ayda
- Ayda in song, story & screen