Aydia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ada:
Pet form of Adele (noble) and Adelaide (noble one), Ada is also a Germanic cognate of the biblical Adah (adornment) and an Ibo name meaning "first-born female."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aydia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aydia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aydia
- Comments and insights on the name Aydia
Addy another variant of Ada is a nickname for this name.
USAGE: American (Rare)
- Personal experiences with the name Aydia
My daughter's name
- Nicknames for Aydia
- Meanings and history of the name Aydia
Modernizes a very traditional name.
- Famous real-life people named Aydia
- Aydia in song, story & screen