Batty Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elizabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Batty? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Batty
Contribute your knowledge to the name Batty
- Comments and insights on the name Batty
- Personal experiences with the name Batty
- Nicknames for Batty
- Meanings and history of the name Batty
- Famous real-life people named Batty
- Batty in song, story & screen
Batty, Rosalind, Skye, and Jane's littlest sister in The Penderwicks, by Jeanne Birdsall.