Beatrijs Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Beatrice:
Derived from the Latin beatrix (she who makes happy, she who brings happiness), which is from beātus (happy, blessed).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Beatrijs? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Beatrijs
Contribute your knowledge to the name Beatrijs
- Comments and insights on the name Beatrijs
- Personal experiences with the name Beatrijs
- Nicknames for Beatrijs
- Meanings and history of the name Beatrijs
Dutch form of Beatrice
- Famous real-life people named Beatrijs
Blessed Beatrijs of Nazareth, a Flemish nun known for writing the "Seven Ways of Holy Love."
- Beatrijs in song, story & screen