Bellanore Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bella:
Derived from the Latin bella (beautiful). The name is also used as a short form of any of the names containing the element bella. Var: Belle.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Bellanore
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bellanore
- Comments and insights on the name Bellanore
- Personal experiences with the name Bellanore
My daughter's name is made up of a combination of meanings. She's my second adopted child. Everybody finds it a beautiful name and once they hear the background they are even more in love with it.
- Nicknames for Bellanore
Bella, Lanore, Belle
- Meanings and history of the name Bellanore
Bella, Italian or beautiful and "Nore" is a derivative from nura which is Amharic for Light.
So this name means beautiful-light
- Famous real-life people named Bellanore
- Bellanore in song, story & screen