Bellina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Bella:
Derived from the Latin bella (beautiful). The name is also used as a short form of any of the names containing the element bella. Var: Belle.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Bellina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Bellina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Bellina
- Comments and insights on the name Bellina
- Personal experiences with the name Bellina
- Nicknames for Bellina
- Meanings and history of the name Bellina
Bellina is derived from the Latin bellus and means "beautiful, lovely, gracious."
- Famous real-life people named Bellina
St. Bellina, who was martyred near Troyes, France.
- Bellina in song, story & screen